Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Beautiful Visit

Last weekend we went to visit my family. We are living two states away from them, and that has been a difficult adjustment. I love getting the chance to visit, even just for a short weekend.
This was a lazy morning while I waited for my husband to wake up. My mom lives in a beautiful home on a lagoon. The lagoon is off of a river which connects a chain of lakes near her home. It is a beautiful neighborhood, with small cottages, children running rampant, geese squawking, birds chirping, and boats humming along in the water. I spent the morning on my mom's porch with her new dog Sienna, who she just adopted. She is the sweetest dog in the world!
the fire pit, the road along the lagoon, and park land for the kids to run around
I love the green of the mid-west! The boats in the lagoon. Off to the right is the fishing area.
Beautiful Sienna:) I cannot wait to get a dog of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!