Friday, September 16, 2011

What I Wore Today: Simple and Casual


I realized this morning that the weather really is starting to get cool. NO! Not already! SO today I wore this skirt because I was thinking it might be one of the last times it will be warm enough to wear it without tights. This shirt is one of my favorites. Modest, comfortable, and if you can't tell, those are Peacock feathers on the front, which I love:) 


I absolutely love earrings and rarely leave the house without them. These purple ones are simple and funky enough to go with nearly anything.

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the earrrings. I know what you mean about the cool weather. It's coming WAY too early for this southern gal! :D

    Have a wonderfully blessed day!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!