Monday, November 7, 2011

Check out my Testimony

This is a day late and I'm sorry I have been a bit MIA in the last few days. We have had a family emergency back home and I'm a bit nervous for the future of some of my family members. This is very vague, but please pray that God shows up in my family in a big way if you get a chance.

That aside, Melissa at Beautiful Mommy Feet is spending the month of November posting testimonies. It has already been such a joy and encouragement for me. My testimony was featured Sunday November 6th, but I missed the train to post about it due to my crazy weekend. So please, check out my testimony HERE.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!