Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm an Aunt again:)

Yes, both sets of twins have officially been born, and all 4 babies are boys! All the babies were healthy and a decent size for twins (all between 5.5 and 6.5 pounds). I am officially an aunt again to more sweet babies and I couldn't be happier. I love being an aunt. It is something just so cool when God surrounds children with loving, God-serving adults to help them grow. I look forward to being another one of those women in the lives of these sweet little boys.

On a funny note, this confirms that I am ALWAYS wrong when guessing the sex of a baby. I have officially never been right. Ever. We even had a bet going for my sister-in-law's twins, and I guessed they were 2 girls. Maybe it's because deep down I really want to have nieces someday, but I joked this whole time "you know, I'm always wrong, so it's probably 2 boys."

So if you'd like for me guess the sex of your baby, you'll know the opposite of whatever I say is the right one:)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you!!!! I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews and children are such a joy to be around!! I love it when my little niece (age almost 3) calls me on the phone and says "I been a missing you. I love you with all my heart. Come see me soon..." Children are so precious and they mean even more to you when they are related. May Jesus help you and me and all of us to be witnesses to the children in our lives. May we plant seeds for Christ in them and may they follow in our footsteps!!! By the way, because children tend to follow our examples it makes me want to be super careful how I am and how I respond to things in life that happen because even if we're not talking to them they ARE listening and watching and will most likely repeat what they saw and heard.~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!