Sunday, August 26, 2012

Modest and Feminine Fashion Ideas

Ok everyone, I have finally discovered the amazingness that is Pinterest.com.

I got an account months ago but didn't spend much time on it. In the last week, however, I have discovered the treasure trove that is Pinterest!

I have found so many great ideas (recipes, decorating, crafts, sewing, etc.), but today I want to share some of the best modest and feminine fashion ideas and pictures that I found. Enjoy:)

Link
Did I ever mention how much I love scarves?
Link
Link
Link  
Link  
I also found a really great modesty blog. Check out THIS BLOG

Here are a few of my favorite outfits from her blog

1 comment:

  1. I have found the awesomeness of Pinterest too! LOVE it. And I am a scarf girl too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!