Sunday, May 19, 2013

Target, this is not ok!

In case you didn't know, the 90s have come back!  I went to Target to get some items I needed and decided to stop and look at the clothes quickly. They usually have cute things there, but this time I was literally walking around with my mouth open and a dumbfounded expression. These are the exact clothes my sister used to wear in the 90s! I know because I inherited all of her hand-me-downs!
 Unfortunately you can't see other other denim jacket prints, but the white and light green tie die/acid wash was lovely. The others behind it are giant floral prints
Honestly, I had to touch these jeans to make sure they were for real. I SWEAR I passed on these exact hand-me-down jeans a decade ago. All I can say is I am so happy that I wear skirts!

Let me end this posting on a positive note, though.
Thank you Pinterest!
And one more for good measure
Pinterest
Ok, now I feel better

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! It feels too early to bringing the 90s back. That was not my favorite era of fashion to say the least. ;)

    I love the first picture of the girl with the jean skirt and boots. I may just have to try that!

    ReplyDelete

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!