Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fun with Family

You may have noticed that this blog has been very quiet over the last week. No, I have not forgotten about you! I have been in another state visiting my family. It was both a blessing and very tiring, as I had plans nearly every day with one family member or another. I was there alone for most of the week and then my husband flew to join me for a few days of fun.

I went bike riding every day in the state park next to my mom's house
 And my husband and I took my nephews, who are now 9 and 7, to a Tall Ships exhibit.
 It was great! We got to go on them and learn some great things
We try our best to spend as much time as possible with these great boys, and unfortunately living in another state doesn't help! But we try at least once per year to do something extra special with them.

We also spent the weekend at my mom's house with my siblings, spending time by the water, boating, and enjoying each other's company
My husband pitching to my nephews
My husband and my mom are very close, it's so cute
Boating
guitar and singing around the fire
Me and my sweetie:)
The boys love their Uncle
I'm back now and ready to get rolling again. There's a lot going on over here and I look forward to sharing it with you!

2 comments:

  1. wow your mom is so pretty! you look so much like her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wondeful trip! And you really do look so much like your mom!! Beautiful pictures. :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!