Monday, August 8, 2011

Quote of the Week

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at something that doesn't really matter."
D.L. Moody


I've come to realize that many of the things I worry about, spend my time on, spend my money on, dream of, work hard at, and allow to come between me and other people are things that don't really matter. In the end, being reconciled with God through accepting Christ's sacrifice on the cross is what truly matters, followed closely by working as His servant on Earth. It's interesting how we often make those priorities last (if we make them at all), and we put so many things that don't matter first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!