Monday, August 15, 2011

Quote of the Week


I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

 
I just love C.S. Lewis. I am currently reading a collection of his philosophical works and it has been a definite journey to the center of my brain. I cannot read more than a page or two before my brain starts to hurt, but it is amazing to see some of the insight this man had. In a world where so much has become secularized and humanized, it has been amazing to read works by someone to unashamedly Christian. His life story is amazing, and I encourage you all to ready about this man who was "surprised by Joy" when he found Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!