Friday, April 13, 2012

Baby Blankets Round 2

I mentioned before how my sister-in-law and my husband's cousin are both having twins! I am so excited for them and wanting to welcome the little ones with a special gift from "Auntie Amy Joy". So I made these blankets for my new nieces/nephews:
And life has been so busy since then! I have finally had a chance to sit down and begin the process of making the next set of blankets for the cousin's twins (which are both boys). Unfortunately, this is as far as I've gotten so far
As you can see, I am doing my favorite pattern, which is a ripple pattern. The twins should be coming any day now (she is at 35 weeks this week), as twins tend to come early, so pray my wrists don't give out as I try to get these done as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!