Thursday, December 20, 2012

Turn-Around Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone! It is supposed to be the happiest time of the year, and yet I still find there are times when I need to turn around my attitude. So here are my latest "Turn-arounds"

1) My tiny living room is so cluttered with the Christmas tree and now what seem to be hundreds of presents all over the floor. It's gotten a little claustrophobic.
Turn-around: I less than a week I'll be able to give those presents to my friends and family. I just LOVE seeing the expressions on their faces when they are opening the gifts I put a lot of thought into.

2) That winter storm that is blowing across North America is giving some people a White Christmas, but is giving me icy roads and cold rain. As I am writing this my socks are wet inside my boots.
Turn-around: I get to spend Christmas in Chicagoland with my family this year, and I hear that there is some snow there, with more expected on the 25th, so I may have a White Christmas after all!

3) My boots obviously are obviously no longer keeping water out.... so dreaded boot shopping may have to be in the near future
Turn-around: At least I've made it far enough into the season that I might be able to find a nice pair of boots on sale
 
4) I have not been sleeping very well lately, which is especiallyfrustrating  for someone like me who usually sleeps like a rock
Turn-around: Thank God for Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea. Have you ever tried it? It is so soothing. Plus there is something peaceful about cuddling up on the couch in front of the Christmas tree at night... again with a good book.
Do you have any Turn-Arounds to share this Thursday?

1 comment:

  1. I Love all your Turn-Around Thursdays!

    blessings
    Rebekah

    p.s I hope you have a white Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!