Thursday, March 7, 2013

Norwex

If you have been navigating around the blogging world over the last few weeks you may have heard the name Norwex. I was introduced to this company by a church friend who held an online catalog party for it. I had no idea what it was, but she told me that their products changed her "cleaning" life.

Norwex is a company whose goal is to eliminate the use of chemicals in the home. Their products clean with water only, and they do an amazing job at it.

From my friend's online party I ordered their "basic package", which includes their Enviro-cloth and their window cloth
I have been blown away by these two products. I just get my enviro cloth wet with water, and start cleaning, and it cleans so well and so fast. I had dried spaghetti sauce on my stove, and it took it off in 1 swipe (that may have been an extraordinary circumstance, but I swear it happened!). Also, the cloths contain an anti-bacterial agent which keeps the cloths themselves from carrying around bacteria, so you can use it over and over again before throwing it in the wash.

The window cloth is by far my favorite product. I have a spray bottle filled with water and after I spray down glass, I use the cloth to wipe it up. My mirrors are seriously clean, no streaks or residue left behind at all. This is especially good for me since I have glass tables in my living room.

I don't have children, but I know that Norwex's products are great for those who do. You know that young children put their fingers and mouths on everything, and knowing that none of the surfaces in your home have been cleaned with any kind of chemical products makes it feel so much safer for little ones.

I am not one to do this, but I have been so blown away by Norwex's products, that I am having an online catalog party for my friends and family. You are welcome to join it HERE to order your own Norwex products. If you are unsure where to start, especially because you only have my testimonial to go by, I suggest starting where I did with the basic package.

Enjoy! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!