Sunday, March 2, 2014

Baby Update: 26 Weeks


How far along? 26 weeks (sorry for the fuzzy photo, it was taken quickly during my baby shower)
Baby Size: about 1lb 12 oz and 14 inches from head to foot
  Total weight gain: 17 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep, and I actually have a few pieces I love. Recently I've realized I need new casual tee shirts for sleeping and going to the gym because even my husband's are getting too short
Stretch Marks? Not yet :)
Sleep: I wake up a lot, but still not too bad
Best moment this week: My first baby shower (I feel SO blessed). And putting together our dresser and glider. The baby's room is starting to take shape!
Miss Anything? not really. I'm enjoying this time in pregnancy actually
Movement: Baby is moving a TON, and I think I've figured out his/her sleeping schedule so far. I've been feeling really well lately so it's been easy to keep active
Food cravings: Fruit fruit and more fruit, especially anything juicy. I've also rekindled my love of sweets (uh oh!)
Gender Prediction: We will find out when baby arrives! Make sure you vote in the green box on the right side of this blog.
Symptoms: My back has started aching a bit when I stand too long.
Mood: Excited! I think the nesting bug has bitten me hard. It's finally becoming real that our little one will be here before too long.
Looking forward to: Entering my 3rd trimester and my second baby shower (with my side of the family) in 3 weeks

1 comment:

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!