Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday Morning Ramblings

Good morning! Just a few random Tuesday morning ramblings: 

1) I went to a homeschool conference last week in Cincinnati. Were any of you there as well, by any chance? It was such a wonderful and encouraging time. My mom came into town to watch the girls while I went, and I took little man with me. He was the perfect little conference companion


None of my girls were ever the type to sleep in public, so this has been a nice perk this time around! Alexander pretty much passes out wherever he happens to be when he is tired. 

The main reason I was excited to go to this particular conference is because it is very large, and all the vendors I was interested in checking out would be there. I had fully expected to purchase our homeschool curriculum for this coming year while I was there. 

Instead, I walked away with my head buzzing like crazy. Ive realized I may need to piece together the right curriculum for us, and that seems a bit daunting in this busy time of life. I’m praying about it and waiting to make the decision until it all becomes a bit clearer 

2) I never drank coffee until I had the twins, and it is amazing how much I have come to enjoy that nice warm drink every morning. I don’t think it’s as much about the caffeine as it is about the warmth and comfort. 

Do you guys have a favorite mug? I purchased this one from target last year and I always reach for it 


I use a Keurig machine and buy these compostable pods for it from Costco 


3) We kept this last Christmas quite simple for the kids. They each got one small gift and then one group gift. The group gift was a swing set which I got for a huge discount (seems people aren’t buying swing sets much in December).

Well we finally managed to get the swing set up this week and my kids are so excited. We’ve been spending quite a bit of time outside with it 


Now I’m off to start another busy day! Have a blessed one, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!