Monday, October 24, 2011

Quote of the Week

"If a man cannot be a Christian in the place he is, he cannot be a Christian anywhere." -Henry Ward Beecher

Are there certain people in your life you find it difficult to be a Christian around? I have that issue with a few of my friends. Many of them I have been friends with since we were children, and now they have fallen away from God and no longer follow any religion. I find myself sometimes falling back into my old behavior while around them. I find myself struggling to maintain my Christian identity sometimes when I am with these people. This quote really hit home for me because it is so true, and it is something I really have been struggling with. I need to be a Christian all the time, and it needs to be obvious. 

Do any of you struggle with this same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!