Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SO SICK!

I am sick. I will say it right now, I am the worst sick person in the world. I moan and groan and gripe until I'm better. I keep telling myself that next time I'm sick I won't be so miserable, but in the end I usually am anyway. Who likes feeling terrible?? Not me!

I also like to try to convince myself that I am not sick. That has been a problem for me today. After I woke up from a long nap I decided I felt better and went into the living room. I tried to eat something and even when I started aching all over I still didn't want to go back to bed. Low and behold, 5 minutes later I was snuggling with the throne in the bathroom and then back in bed. Another 2 hour nap. I woke up again and decided I felt better again. Seeing a pattern?

Thank God for husbands who come home from work to buy medicine and ginger ale for their wives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!