Saturday, January 28, 2012

One baby blanket down....

I finally finished one of the baby blankets. Here is the first of a set for my twin neice/nephews
 The blanket is about 4 feet by 3.5 feet and is very soft due to the new pattern I used. It is supposed to look like a basket weave.
The only bad thing about this pattern is that it makes the blanket double thick, so it ATE my yarn! I used almost 6 rolls of yarn for this one little blanket.

Tonight I will begin the other twin's blanket, which will be the opposite of this one: cream colored with a green edge. But it will have the same basket-weave style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!