Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pillow-case Nightgowns

I have had a goal for a long time to sew pillow-case nightgowns for all of the women in my family for Christmas. It is a very big undertaking given the size of my family, and the great variation in body types, but now that I am working part-time I have had more time to get going on this project.

I got the idea HERE


After much trial and error I finally completed the first one today (which is pictured below). It's not difficult to make at all, but the sizing gave me some trouble. Hopefully the rest of them will go faster now that I have this one figured out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!