Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Did you get your shirt?

You may recall a while back that I mentioned Unveiled Wife was printing pretty "I love my husband" tshirts. I thought they were just so cute and was one of the first to order one. Mine came in the mail and I surprised my husband by having it one when he got home from work.
He said I was "Cute" when he saw it and had a big grin on his face. I haven't worn it anywhere other than at home so far (It is quite cold here), but my husband still gets that big grin when he sees me put it on. You can still order yours HERE, and it looks like they have expanded the collection to include more colors and sweatshirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!