Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Getting Ready to Go!

I have been a busy lady lately because I've been getting me and my husband ready for our big trip! We are so excited to go on our first real vacation since our honeymoon over 2 years ago. We are leaving soon to go on a 2 week trip to Finland and Poland to visit friends and family.

Getting ready for this trip has not been easy. I made a list of everything we both need, starting buying gifts for friends and relatives we will be seeing, have done LOTS of laundry, and turned our guest room into packing central.

 The funny thing is that the suitcase with all the stuff in it in this photo is actually my husbands. While I have no problem wearing the same shirt twice, my husband needs 14 undershirts and then the regular shirts to wear over them. Not to mention lots of warm clothes, boots, and jackets for the cold weather we will be encountering.

I am planning an "Amy Joy's favorite things" kit to be raffled off when I get back, including some Norwex items, Finnish chocolate, and other fun stuff. Prayers for our safety are greatly appreciated

Au Revoir!

7 comments:

  1. Praying for your trip! Hope you all have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your trip! Hope you all have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for a safe trip! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be praying for ya'll, I hope you have a great trip! I can't wait to see pictures(: have fun!

    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!