Wednesday, May 22, 2013

First Birthday Fun

Last weekend my husband and I drove to visit his family for a very special occassion: the twins first birthday!

So bear with me while I show you some birthday cuteness
They each got there own little fondant cake, and it wasn't too messy. They LOVED it!

 We got super excited and blew up all their outdoor toys in the living room. This is my husband and one of the twins
They love their Poland shirts and John Deere tractors.


We had such a wonderful time and it was so nice to spend time with the little guys. I love watching their little minds work as they figure out the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!