Monday, January 20, 2014

Operation Nesting

Lately I have been looking around my apartment and realizing that I have all these little open-ended projects I need to get finished. Some of them have been sitting unfinished for months (or years!), and I have just been waiting for the right time to finish them. Remember THIS PROJECT? Yeah, I still have one dining room chair uncovered out of the four.

Well, I realized that there really is never a "right time" unless I make the time. So I decided to put together "Operation Nesting" (Kudos to my hubby for his creative naming skills).

Essentially, it is a list of projects I want to get settled and finished before our little one arrives in a few months. So here is the list of projects, which I will be documenting here. I know if I post my plans on here, I will have to follow through with it! Nothing like accountability:)
More details to come on each of these projects!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is actually the first project I've tackled, so the post about it will be up tomorrow:)

      Delete

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!