Monday, September 5, 2011

"I will place no value on anything I have or may possess except in relation to the kingdom of Christ."
--David Livingstone

My husband and I are currently working through Jim Sammons Financial Freedom seminar. We just finished the chapter about dedicating everything you have to God in order to make sure you are not putting anything in your life before God.
It was a difficult task, as I had to realize that God could take my husband away from me, and I need to continue to praise him for it. How difficult! But this week we purposed to dedicated our most precious relationships and posessions to the Lord. When I saw this quote by David Livingstone, it reminded me of the attitude I need to have toward everything in my life. How humbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!