Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Delicious Chocolate

I realized something is seriously wrong, since I have not yet written a post on one of my favorite topics: Chocolate.

I am definitely a milk chocolate girl, although I will eat dark chocolate if there is no other choice (beggars can't be choosers!). However, Ivy over at The Life of the Little Eunice turned me on to one of the most delicious things I have ever had:
The Lindt brand "touch of sea salt" dark chocolate is super super yummy! I never thought salt would be so good in chocolate, but this has become one of my favorites. I love to just take a bite and suck on it until I can taste the salt granules. If you have never tried this chocolate, I highly suggest you give it a try.

Last night I was at the grocery store on a chocolate mission, and I was sad that they didn't have the above lindt chocolate. Instead I bought this one:
I hate to turn my back on my "touch of salt" chocolate, but this one is actually even better! It is dark chocolate with these tiny almond slivers in it and with a distinct orange flavor. It is DELICIOUS! It may be the best chocolate I have ever had. Lindt may be switching my loyalties from milk chocolate to dark chocolate...

2 comments:

  1. yes yes! I love that one too! I actually have some in my cabinet calling my name....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindt reformed me into a dark chocolate fan too :) If you get a chance, their 'Mint Intense' is GREAT. Sadly, we don't have the sea salt one in Aus :(

    ReplyDelete

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!