Friday, September 14, 2012

Amazing Fall Soup Recipe

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am trying to really celebrate fall! And although I consider fall to begin September 15th, I have started celebrating early this year.
Link
I made this soup last weekend and it was absolutely amazing. My husband and I ate it for nearly every meal for 2 days. It has such an interesting flavor with the butternut squash and the kalamata olives, and the quinoa makes it so healthy. It was surprisingly easy to make as well. I originally found this on pinterest, but see the original post with the recipe HERE.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!