Saturday, September 1, 2012

These are just too cute

So I have to share. Look at the new photos I just got of my beautiful twin nephews, who are 3 1/2 months old already. It's amazing how they have grown. I'll be going in mid-September to spend a full weekend with them and my sister-in-law while my husband and his brother go on a golfing trip. It will be an amazing weekend of bonding and love. But in the meantime, let me gush from afar

this picture is about a month old but I just think it is so cute. I just picture the one on the left saying "hey, can you get that for me?"

And this is them now! And yes they look very different from one another. One has red hair and blue eyes, and the other has brown hair and brown eyes.
Aren't those pacifiers just great?!
Ok I'll be adding more substantial things to this blog soon, but I had to start here!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! So so cute. I just love babies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This much cuteness should be illegal.I love babies too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to fellowship with others and hear what they have to say. I would ask, however, that you be mindful of what you write and try to be uplifting and respectful. Thank you for sharing!